Communicate Assertively and Confidently as a Woman.
This is a powerful, interactive 1-day Program designed for women who struggle to communicate assertively. They cant stand up for themselves and often feel like they are not heard. This can be at home, at work, anywhere.
Learn to ‘Say What you Mean and Mean What you Say to be Heard!’
- Ever been in the situation where you have walked away from a conversation or argument, angry with yourself for not standing your ground, or being assertive enough, or not saying how you really felt?
- Do you struggle to voice your opinion, be heard or find the right words to say?
- Is it tiring not being taken seriously? Not only at work, but at home as well. Because people don’t listen to what you say? Similarly you find yourself saying ‘what’s the point?’
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, then this is the program for you!
This practical Program will help you learn key communication skills as a woman, including:
- What is stopping you from communicating well? Moreover,
- Why are you struggling to communicate assertively?
- Realize that the key interpersonal skills is to communicate well in any situation
- You should learn to interpret body language in order to really ‘get’ what a person telling you
- Learn how to to deal with ‘difficult people’ comparatively well
What you will walk away with:
You gain an increased confidence to have your say anywhere, anytime – assertively, with confidence.
Develop a better understanding about how to deal with difficult people.
You learn skills and strategies used to increase your communication skills. Not to mention, you get others to meet your needs every time!
REGISTER AND PAY NOW! This $285 fee includes morning and afternoon tea, lunch, all training handouts. Additionally GST and PD points are acceptable if relevant.