Leadership In Action Development Programme (FNU Accredited)
Objective: To equip Leaders at all levels with key competencies and skills in their roles
We incorporate up to date research in our model and teachings. Our primary focus is to help participants meet their key business objectives by developing their leadership skills and competencies in key areas.
There are 7 Modules In this Programme. Each Module builds on the previous one. Activities, readings and reflective practise are to be completed before, during and after sessions.
Duration of Programme
- Run over 9 – 12 months
- 3 x 3 day Modules plus 2 days Reflective Practise
- Activities, readings and reflective practise to be completed before, during and after sessions
- 3 monthly Participants Review (1 day)
- 6 monthly Participants Review (1 day)
- 3, 6 or 9 Post Programme coaching sessions are available if required at an additional cost
Method of Delivery
Face to face training (and SKYPE consultations and telephone conferences where necessary.)