Empowered Women, Empowered Lives (Women in Business Development Programme)
Objective: To grow and enhance competencies and capabilities of women in business in key areas
The Programme develops women within your Organisation in the areas of assertiveness, business confidence, clear communication skills, giving powerful presentations and goal setting. Self-Mastery is a focus.
What is it?
A 12 stage Programme that takes participants through a range of key theoretical constructs and experiential activities designed to empower women in business and help them achieve key business outcomes. Each Module in the Programme builds on the previous one.
- Women wanting to make impact in the business world
- Women wanting to build their confidence in business
- Women wanting to improve their business skills
- Women leading teams that are underperforming
- Women seeking personal empowerment and professional growth
Duration of the Programme
- Run over 12 – 15 months.
- 1 day Programme per month
- Activities, readings and reflective practice to be completed before, during and after the Programme
- 3 monthly Participant Review (1 day)
- 6 monthly Participant Review (1 day)
- 3, 6 or 9 post Programme coaching sessions are available if required at an additional cost
Method of Delivery
Face to face training (and SKYPE consultations and telephone conferences where necessary.)