This practical, experiential Programme identifies the types of conflicts that teams experience, the roles that different personalities and values play in conflict and the various signs that indicate conflict is arising. Types of human behaviour in conflict are considered, with a special focus on being assertive. Key conflict resolution skills and the importance of a team code of conduct are reinforced.
Outcomes include understanding difficult types of behaviour, what works in resolving conflict, the importance of emotional intelligence in resolving conflict, using a visual tool to map conflict, discuss ways of remaining calm and key communication skills to use to resolve conflict.
- For Senior Execs
- For Managers
- For Team Leaders and Supervisors
- For Teams and Individuals
- We are a multi-Award winning company in our field and we are passionate about what we do and renowned across many sectors and nations for the high-quality services we provide
- We know our stuff and consistently help our clients meet their key business outcomes, time and time again
- Our results and testimonials say it all
- We enjoy continued ongoing expansion and demand for our services in Australia and the South Pacific Region that accurately reflects our position as ‘Supplier of Choice.’
Our passionate, knowledgeable team of international trainers are specialized in a range of different fields, with no less than 20 years of training background and experience for each trainer. We work collaboratively with our clients and each other, and bring a ‘magical’ training experience to all our clients, for which we are well renowned.
By having each team member, tertiary qualified and a specialist in their field, we can provide a range of individual, team and Organisational services to clients across any sector.
And if you’re in the audience, we have fun! Lots of it. There is nothing better than loving learning.