Often when we are unsure what to say, and how to have ‘difficult’ discussions, we either do it well or not at all. This informative and practical one-day Program will show participants how to have Courageous Conversations and do it well. Really well.
- What is Difficult Behaviour?
- Types of difficult behaviour
- Human Behaviour in Conflict
- What works and what never will in difficult situations
- Key Skills to Use
- Skill 1: Stay Calm
- Skill 2: Active Listening
- Skill 3: Empathy
- Skill 4: Good questioning skills
- Skill 5: Assertiveness
- Skill 6: Emotional Intelligence
- Skill 7: Seek Solutions
- Skills 8: Validation and Humour
- The Attitude and Behaviour cycle
- Tackling difficult conversations
- The Art of Effective Feedback
- Action Plans moving forward
- Anybody who wants to learn this key skill
- We are a multi-Award winning company in our field and we are passionate about what we do and renowned across many sectors and nations for the high-quality services we provide
- We know our stuff and consistently help our clients meet their key business outcomes, time and time again
- Our results and testimonials say it all
- We enjoy continued ongoing expansion and demand for our services in Australia and the South Pacific Region that accurately reflects our position as ‘Supplier of Choice.’
Our passionate, knowledgeable team of international trainers are specialized in a range of different fields, with no less than 20 years of training background and experience for each trainer. We work collaboratively with our clients and each other, and bring a ‘magical’ training experience to all our clients, for which we are well renowned.
By having each team member, tertiary qualified and a specialist in their field, we can provide a range of individual, team and Organisational services to clients across any sector.
And if you’re in the audience, we have fun! Lots of it. There is nothing better than loving learning.