Leading is an art. It requires insight and practical skills into how to motivate others, encourage them to do their best and to drive the organisation forward in a systematic and goal-oriented way.
This thought-provoking one day Program introduces participants to six key leadership styles and outlines how each style needs to be used, and in which situation.
A practical introduction to these styles is important in ensuring they are to discern which style (or styles) to use with each individual or team to achieve key business outcomes.
Core leadership competencies are also explored and participants are guided through a reflective process to help them assess their level of leadership competence and identify areas for improvement.
Finally, action plans moving forward are created to ensure that maximum learning from the Programme is transferred into their roles in the workplace
- Define leadership and management
- Discuss two critical aspects of leadership in modern day Organisations
- Highlight recent research into leadership
- Discuss the critical importance of a shared vision with your people
- Discuss the characteristics and attributes of great leaders
- Describe Leadership Essentials: High versus Low performing teams
- Identify and discuss the different styles of Leadership and when to use them
- Identify core Leadership competencies
- Describe key definitions used in roles in modern day Organisations
- Discuss the 3 Levels of Leadership Competencies
- Provide examples of Leadership Competencies and key performance indicators
- Explain how Leadership Competencies are used
- Define how Leadership Competencies are used to assess performance
- Reflective Practice: What Leadership Competencies do you have?
- Design an Action plan moving forward
- Any staff or leader
- We are a multi-Award winning company in our field and we are passionate about what we do and renowned across many sectors and nations for the high-quality services we provide
- We know our stuff and consistently help our clients meet their key business outcomes, time and time again
- Our results and testimonials say it all
- We enjoy continued ongoing expansion and demand for our services in Australia and the South Pacific Region that accurately reflects our position as ‘Supplier of Choice.’
Our passionate, knowledgeable team of international trainers are specialized in a range of different fields, with no less than 20 years of training background and experience for each trainer. We work collaboratively with our clients and each other, and bring a ‘magical’ training experience to all our clients, for which we are well renowned.
By having each team member, tertiary qualified and a specialist in their field, we can provide a range of individual, team and Organisational services to clients across any sector.
And if you’re in the audience, we have fun! Lots of it. There is nothing better than loving learning.