This insightful and thought-provoking Programme explores models and types of grief that enable the participant to learn how to deal with any situation in which loss and grief is the central issue. In addition, key communication skills and appropriate things to say and do when working with a person experiencing loss and grief are included. Case studies and experiential activities are part of this practical Programme.
Key outcomes are to provide participants with a range of skills, interventions and strategies to help those in distress. Some include:
- Key definitions
- Various models and types of grief
- People’s responses to grief and loss
- Dealing with a worker or colleague going through loss and grief
- Key communication skills to use when dealing with loss and grief
- Goal-setting and other practical strategies
- Strategies to help others moving forward
- For Senior Execs
- For Managers
- For Team Leaders and Supervisors
- For Teams and Individuals
- We are a multi-Award winning company in our field and we are passionate about what we do and renowned across many sectors and nations for the high-quality services we provide
- We know our stuff and consistently help our clients meet their key business outcomes, time and time again
- Our results and testimonials say it all
- We enjoy continued ongoing expansion and demand for our services in Australia and the South Pacific Region that accurately reflects our position as ‘Supplier of Choice.’
Our passionate, knowledgeable team of international trainers are specialized in a range of different fields, with no less than 20 years of training background and experience for each trainer. We work collaboratively with our clients and each other, and bring a ‘magical’ training experience to all our clients, for which we are well renowned.
By having each team member, tertiary qualified and a specialist in their field, we can provide a range of individual, team and Organisational services to clients across any sector.
And if you’re in the audience, we have fun! Lots of it. There is nothing better than loving learning.