This Programme is designed to help people working with mental illness in different ways and includes learning how to recognise the different types of mental illness and their impact on the individual, team members and business performance. A model of self-care is introduced to ensure that people working with mental illness focus on their health.
Participants are taught various aspects about mental health issues and disorders, including how various disorders present, the incidence of multiple-diagnosis, ways in which to deal with mental illness and the issue of the stigma surrounding mental illness and its impact on the client and family. Ways in which to reduce stigma are explored as are the aspects of self-care and referral resources for people with mental health issues.
- For Senior Execs
- For Managers
- For Team Leaders and Supervisors
- For Teams and Individuals
- We are a multi-Award winning company in our field and we are passionate about what we do and renowned across many sectors and nations for the high-quality services we provide
- We know our stuff and consistently help our clients meet their key business outcomes, time and time again
- Our results and testimonials say it all
- We enjoy continued ongoing expansion and demand for our services in Australia and the South Pacific Region that accurately reflects our position as ‘Supplier of Choice.’
Our passionate, knowledgeable team of international trainers are specialized in a range of different fields, with no less than 20 years of training background and experience for each trainer. We work collaboratively with our clients and each other, and bring a ‘magical’ training experience to all our clients, for which we are well renowned.
By having each team member, tertiary qualified and a specialist in their field, we can provide a range of individual, team and Organisational services to clients across any sector.
And if you’re in the audience, we have fun! Lots of it. There is nothing better than loving learning.