This pragmatic Programme introduces participants to a range of core components, processes and techniques to use to supervise others successfully.
Outcomes include the definition of supervision, various models of supervision that organisations use, the characteristics, skills and competencies of successful supervisors and describes the use of critical interpersonal skills that are necessary in order to successfully supervise others.
- For Senior Execs
- For Managers
- For Team Leaders and Supervisors
- We are a multi-Award winning company in our field and we are passionate about what we do and renowned across many sectors and nations for the high-quality services we provide
- We know our stuff and consistently help our clients meet their key business outcomes, time and time again
- Our results and testimonials say it all
- We enjoy continued ongoing expansion and demand for our services in Australia and the South Pacific Region that accurately reflects our position as ‘Supplier of Choice.’
Our passionate, knowledgeable team of international trainers are specialized in a range of different fields, with no less than 20 years of training background and experience for each trainer. We work collaboratively with our clients and each other, and bring a ‘magical’ training experience to all our clients, for which we are well renowned.
By having each team member, tertiary qualified and a specialist in their field, we can provide a range of individual, team and Organisational services to clients across any sector.
And if you’re in the audience, we have fun! Lots of it. There is nothing better than loving learning.