Importance and benefits of Anti-Workplace Bullying and Harassment Management
Research tells us that Workplace Bullying and Harassment is costing the Australian economy over $23 billion dollars per year. Not only does Bullying and Harassment affect the individual or group being bullied, but they have significant impacts on those around them – including reduced productivity, increased absenteeism and at times, legal action. In short, workplace bullying and harassment is bad for business!
We have been working with Organisations for more than a decade, helping them implement zero tolerance strategies and policies into their workplaces and ensuring that a culture of achievement and support is created and sustained, eradicating bullying and harassment at any level.
We can help you too.
- For Senior Execs
- For Managers
- For Team Leaders and Supervisors
- For Teams and Individuals
- We are a multi-Award winning company in our field and we are passionate about what we do and renowned across many sectors and nations for the high-quality services we provide
- We know our stuff and consistently help our clients meet their key business outcomes, time and time again
- Our results and testimonials say it all
- We enjoy continued ongoing expansion and demand for our services in Australia and the South Pacific Region that accurately reflects our position as ‘Supplier of Choice.’
Our passionate, knowledgeable team of international trainers are specialized in a range of different fields, with no less than 20 years of training background and experience for each trainer. We work collaboratively with our clients and each other, and bring a ‘magical’ training experience to all our clients, for which we are well renowned.
By having each team member, tertiary qualified and a specialist in their field, we can provide a range of individual, team and Organisational services to clients across any sector.
And if you’re in the audience, we have fun! Lots of it. There is nothing better than loving learning.