Recently described as Australia’s ‘answer to Oprah Winfrey’, Caryn’s brilliance and talent as a motivational speaker shines brightly, as she guides her audience on a journey of self-reflection and insight in a constructive and humorous manner.
An impressive career that spans many years lecturing in psychology at two leading Australian Universities and helping thousands of people whilst working in her private practice, Caryn, with a strong background in organisational and people development, is well known as a top provider in her field.
She is a world-class leadership and team development specialist, travelling various continents around the world helping leaders and business owners grow their people and transform their Organisations. As an executive Coach, she works with Boards, CEO’s, business owners and women.
As a key note speaker of note she is greatly sought after to deliver speeches, about many topics, her in insightful and engaging way.
- Leading with Impact in a modern world
- Buff ‘em, Polish ‘em, Shine ‘em – Why Gen Y are like diamonds to your Business
- Grabbing the Reigns with Passion and Purpose – What it will take for young leaders to successfully guide businesses into the future
- Coping with a Changing Landscape – Moving Through Transition with Clarity
- The Impact of Change in an uncertain Business Environment
- HR – Claiming your Seat at the Table of Organisational Greatness
- ‘Here we go again! Managing Change in a changing world
- ‘….and would you like fries with that? Expand their service, enhance their world. (Customer Service in Aged Care)
To book Caryn to speak at your Conference or Forum
- ‘Large World, Small Patch.’ The role of resilient female leaders in an increasingly challenging world
- Empowering Women to Thrive – Creating a fantastic future for you
- From Punishment to Protection – Why protecting those who experience Domestic Violence is everybody’s responsibility
- A Magical Marriage or Difficult Divorce? – Understanding the relationship between stress and resilience – A funny (although sobering) look at how stress impacts our lives and how by learning to be more resilient, we can face life’s challenges more effectively. Thought provoking!
- Work-Life Balance and Self-Care
- Why do I get so stressed about little things and annoying people?
- Bouncing Forward – Building Resilient People
- Managing Stress and Thriving at Work
- We are a multi-Award winning company in our field and we are passionate about what we do and renowned across many sectors and nations for the high-quality services we provide
- We know our stuff and consistently help our clients meet their key business outcomes, time and time again
- Our results and testimonials say it all
- We enjoy continued ongoing expansion and demand for our services in Australia and the South Pacific Region that accurately reflects our position as ‘Supplier of Choice.’
Our passionate, knowledgeable team of international trainers are specialized in a range of different fields, with no less than 20 years of training background and experience for each trainer. We work collaboratively with our clients and each other, and bring a ‘magical’ training experience to all our clients, for which we are well renowned.
By having each team member, tertiary qualified and a specialist in their field, we can provide a range of individual, team and Organisational services to clients across any sector.
And if you’re in the audience, we have fun! Lots of it. There is nothing better than loving learning.