Terms and Conditions
This website (Website) is owned and operated by Pure Magic International Business Solutions Pty Ltd. (Pure Magic) Your access to the Website is conditional upon you accepting and complying with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on the Website (Terms and Conditions). And by using this Website or by participating in any interactive activity offered on this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including where they may have been modified.
1. Registration and Passwords
Registration is not required to browse the Website.
2. Website Content and Intellectual Property
- The intellectual property rights, including copyright, in all material, information, graphics, text, software and advertisements (if any) on the Website (Content) are owned and/or controlled by Pure Magic (and where appropriate its suppliers and/or licensors) unless stated expressly to the contrary on the Website.
- All Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws.
- You must not download, upload to a third party, copy, modify, reproduce, republish or otherwise in any way deal with this Content in any way except for your personal non-public and non-commercial use in exactly the same form or as specifically permitted in writing by Pure Magic or any relevant third party.
- You must have Pure Magic’s written permission to use any of the Material (including any of Pure Magic’s logos or trademarks)in any way whatsoever including to link from another website to the Website.
3. Website Security and Integrity
You agree that you will not circumvent the Website’s security features, corrupt any content or files on or obtained from the Website, interfere with or in any way disrupt Pure Magic’s services or servers, or networks connected to Pure Magic’s service or servers or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation or these Terms and Conditions.
4. Linked Sites
- This Website may provide links to other websites, but if you access other websites through these links you do so at your own and sole risk.
- Pure Magic does not endorse nor review or control any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through such sites, nor is it responsible for any viruses, malicious or invasive code, or other items of potentially destructive nature that they may contain.
- Any correspondence or business dealings or even correspondence with any third party through the Website, including any payments, are a matter solely between you and the third party responsible for that website.
- Pure Magic will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of such dealings or as a result of any link to any other site from this Website.
- The Website is not provided to you as a service and all Content is provided "as is" and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the extent permitted by law. And you agree that your use of this Website and any of its Content is entirely at your own risk.
- Pure Magic does not warrant that your access to the Website or any functions it contains will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
- Pure Magic does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website (including any related or linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
- Pure Magic nor any related corporation or their respective directors or employees will under any circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on their part) be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever or exemplary damages (even if they are foreseeable or if Pure Magic gas been advised or are deemed to have constructive knowledge of the possibility of such damage) which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website or the Content or any of it.
- The Website and Pure Magic’s agents, licensees, officer, directors, shareholders and employees, shall not be liable for any all injuries, actions, claims liabilities, damages, losses, costs or expenses, including reasonable independent legal fees, arising as a result of your use or that of your child of the Website.
- Pure Magic does not represent that the Content on the Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries.
- Pure Magic reserves the right to terminate, close and/ or suspend the Website and/or refuse service to you at any time without notice for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for the compliance with all the applicable laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire agreement between you and us relating to your access and use of the Website.
8. Governing Law
The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of News South Wales and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of News South.
If you wish to make a complaint regarding content on the Website, please notify Pure Magic by email to email@example.com with ‘Complaint’ as the subject line or by post to the address noted below.
10. Contact Us
All correspondence concerning the Terms and Conditions should be addressed to:
Business and Legal Affairs,
Pure Magic International Business Solutions Pty Ltd,
St Ives. NSW 2075
Tel: 61 – 2 - 94404426