Pure Magic International Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd (“Pure Magic”, “we”, “us”, “our”) recognises the importance of your privacy and is committed to protecting any personal information we collect about you in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, the word “you” includes website visitors, Pure Magic registered users and purchasers of Pure Magic products and services.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about:
- What personal information about you is collected by Pure Magic .
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- How you can access and change any personal information Pure Magic holds about you.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by Pure Magic Australia.
- How to contact Pure Magic International Business Solutions PL..
This Privacy Statement applies to any personal information you provide to us:
- when visiting the Pure Magic website
- when using Pure Magic’s on-line services
- when entering into an agreement with Pure Magic and/or another third party
- when you request Pure Magic forward information about yourself to third party credit providers for loan or credit application purposes
- when you correspond, or communicate with Pure Magic over the telephone or in any other manner including by letter, facsimile or email
In addition to collecting personal information directly from you, we may also obtain personal information about you from third party sources such as our business providers and other third party service providers.
Failure by you to provide personal information when requested by Pure Magic may mean that we are unable to provide certain services and products to you.
- What types of information do we collect?
Pure Magic gathers two types of information about you, namely:
- aggregated information generated by our systems (or third party systems) to track our website traffic but that does not identify you personally (“non-personal information”); and
- personal information about you such as your name, address, telephone and facsimile number, email address and in some cases, your billing details and general financial and credit information (“personal information”).
The type of information that Pure Magic collects about you is dependent on how you use the services offered on our website and the products you are interested in purchasing through Pure Magic International Business Solutions PL.
Generally, Pure Magic does not collect ‘sensitive information’ about you. Sensitive information includes (but is not limited to) information about your race or ethnic origin, your religion, your medical history and your sexual orientation. Pure Magic will only collect sensitive information about you in the event that it is necessary for the purpose of providing you with a product or service. In such circumstances, Pure Magic will only collect sensitive information with your consent unless we are required by law to collect such information from you.
Collection of aggregate data
Pure Magic collects non-personal information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our website, the number of visits to specific areas of our website and the domain names of our website visitors’ internet service providers.
We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how our website visitors use our website so that we can constantly improve and enhance our services.
Your Internet Provider (“IP”) address
Pure Magic’s web servers provide us with your IP address. This assists us in the diagnosis of problems and or support issues with our services.
Cookies and Applets
Pure Magic uses ‘cookies’ and ‘applets’ in its website systems. These enable you to use services such as free demonstrations of our Business courses. You are able to disable cookies and applets via your computer’s web browser however this may restrict access to some web pages and services within the Pure Magic website and enables us to tailor advertisements to your browsing preferences.
- How we collect information
Pure Magic may collect personal information about you when you visit our website and you elect to use our on-line services, when you register as a Pure Magic Registered User, when you enter into a contract with Pure Magic and, when you deal with Pure Magic over the telephone or correspond with Pure Magic via facsimile, letter or email or any other mode of communication.
- How we use your personal information
Pure Magic may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- to communicate with you, including via email newsletters
- to facilitate and process contracts between yourself and Pure Magic and/or third parties
- to identify the number of people using Pure Magic’s website services and establish the nature of their interests
- to facilitate Pure Magic registration
- to conduct Pure Magic marketing activities
- to provide you with information about Pure Magic and its services and products.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Pure Magic may disclose your personal information to our Business providers in order to facilitate your enrolment in a selected Training course or third party service provider.
In some instances, including for example, where you require credit , Pure Magic may collect personal information about you (including financial and credit information) for credit application purposes. Pure Magic will only pass on this information where you have expressly consented to allow Pure Magic to do so on your behalf.
Pure Magic may also disclose your personal information to third party contractors who perform services for us including the management and maintenance of our information systems.
Where your personal information is passed on to third party contractors, Pure Magic takes reasonable steps to ensure that these individuals and/or organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Other than as outlined above, Pure Magic will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law, or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
- Access to and correction of information we hold about you
Upon your request, Pure Magic will provide you with access to your personal information unless there is an exception which applies under the National Privacy Principles. If we deny such access, we will tell you why.
Pure Magic may recover any reasonable costs incurred in providing you access to the requested information. To request access to your personal information, please contact Pure Magic using one of the contact options provided in paragraph 12 of this Privacy Statement.
- Keeping information up-to-date
Pure Magic strives to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date at all times.
If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or no longer up-to-date, or you wish for your details to be removed from the website, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may take reasonable steps to address this and/or discuss alternative options with you.
- Storage and security of your personal information
Pure Magic takes reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Pure Magic regularly reviews and implements new security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Whilst Pure Magic strives to protect such information, we cannot ensure or provide any warranties in respect of the security of any information you transmit to us or obtain from our online products or services. Accordingly, use of the Pure Magic website is at your own risk.
Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Links to other websites
The Pure Magic website contains links to other websites. Please note that these links are intended for your convenience only.
Links to third party websites do not constitute endorsement, sponsorship or approval by Pure Magic of the content, policies or practices of those third party websites.
If you have any concerns regarding your privacy when visiting a linked third party, you should ensure that you check the privacy statement/policies of those websites.
- Destruction of your personal information
Pure Magic will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal information about you once the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or as authorized or required by law.
- Changes to PURE MAGIC ‘S Privacy Statement
From time to time, Pure Magic may make changes to this Privacy Statement. Accordingly, we encourage you to periodically review this statement to remain informed about how we collect and protect your personal information.
Your continued use of the Pure Magic website constitutes your acceptance of the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information to the extent outlined in this Privacy Statement as amended from time to time.
For further information about the protection of your privacy, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au.
- Feedback and questions about privacy and the Pure Magic website
Pure Magic welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of the Pure Magic website. This feedback may be used to administer and refine the services we provide and may be shared with Pure Magic partners either in aggregate form or with specific identifying characteristics removed.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, practices of the Pure Magic website or your dealings with Pure Magic Australia, you can contact us in the following ways:
Telephone: +61 02 94404426
Post: HR & Operations Manager
Pure Magic International BusinessSolutions (Pty) Limited
P.O. Box 565 St Ives