This informative Programme considers the various stressors that community workers face in their everyday working lives and teaches participants how to deal more effectively with their work-related stress. Resilient thinking is introduced as is a model of self-care to ensure healthy work life balance when working in the community sector.
Outcomes include understanding the nature of stress, the pressure on modern day community workers, how different personality types deal differently with stress, models of resilient thinking and how to turn negative thoughts into more positive ones are addressed.
- For any person working in the community, at any level
- We are a multi-Award winning company in our field and we are passionate about what we do and renowned across many sectors and nations for the high-quality services we provide
- We know our stuff and consistently help our clients meet their key business outcomes, time and time again
- Our results and testimonials say it all
- We enjoy continued ongoing expansion and demand for our services in Australia and the South Pacific Region that accurately reflects our position as ‘Supplier of Choice.’
Our passionate, knowledgeable team of international trainers are specialized in a range of different fields, with no less than 20 years of training background and experience for each trainer. We work collaboratively with our clients and each other, and bring a ‘magical’ training experience to all our clients, for which we are well renowned.
By having each team member, tertiary qualified and a specialist in their field, we can provide a range of individual, team and Organisational services to clients across any sector.
And if you’re in the audience, we have fun! Lots of it. There is nothing better than loving learning.